Saturday, November 24, 2012

Where Freelancing Meets Parenting

I have been putting off this transfer-of-blog-task for quite some time now (I have a blog on Wordpress), but I can no longer wait for the perfect timing  to launch this blog. I have to do it now before all the excitement dies down. I have been blessed with wonderful clients and a constant stream of work and opportunities these past weeks, and I'd like to extend these blessings to everyone through this blog.

Anyway, my name is Clarisse. Two words to describe me: Freelancing Mommy. I have been freelancing for years now. So far, so good. In fact, I have been doing quite well at parenting, housekeeping and freelancing lately. Just don't ask me about weight watching!

If you don't know me personally (and I haven't invited to this page), here's your WIIFM;

1. Find tips/guide on how to start your freelance career on this page
2. Read stories of my work-life-balance challenges and solutions
3. Share your own stories as a working mom

I won't promise anything, but I'll do my best to make you come back to this page. Hope I see a 'community' grow within the compounds of this humble site. I would love to share a lot of things, and would love to hear from you, too!

More soon. Happy Freelancing!



No comments:

Post a Comment